- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 4
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Inserts: Series
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 591 x 528 x 283 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 100-watt 1 x 12-inch 4-channel Guitar Amp Combo with 3-band EQ, Digital Effects/Reverb, FX Loop, Line In, Footswitch, and Speaker-emulated Line/Headphone Outs
Marshall MG101CFX · Guitar Amp
Features include Gain, 3-band EQ, Volume and Master Volume, push-button channel switching. Combining true analog tone circuitry and Marshall's FDD Frequency Dependent Damping technology, the MG101CFX combo provides authentic Marshall sound and feel. This damping technology emulates the dynamic interaction between an amp and its speaker, giving the feel and tone characteristics normally only find in expensive tube amps.
Includes reverb and chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, octave+, and reverse delay digital effects. Use up to three effects simultaneously. The delay time can be set by the front-panel Tap button. Settings for each channel can be customized and saved. The MG101CFX features a switchable effects loop for adding external effects. Includes a 2-button footswitch as standard equipment
- 100 watts RMS
- 1 x 12-inch speaker
- Channels: clean, crunch, OD1, and high-gain OD2, storable
- Digital Effects: chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, octave+, and reverse delay. Use up to three effects simultaneously
- Digital reverb
- Line-in for MP3 and other music players
- Headphone-out / line-out with speaker emulation
- External effects loop
- Power-amp damping
- 2-button footswitch included
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp · Marshall MG101CFX
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.