Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 4
- Gain Levels: 3 per channel
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble per channel
- Inserts: Series / Parallel
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x 12AX7, 4 x EL34
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: Noise gate per channel
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 21,5
- Weight: 22 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- 100-Watt Signature 4-channel Tube Amplifier Head, with Four Independent Noise Gates, Specially-voiced Channels, Series FX Loop, and MIDI Control
Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani · Guitar Amp Head
The clean channel is the same design featured in the Marshall LM6100. The orange crunch channel is the same design as the JCM800 2203, and the red crunch channel is similar to the AFD100 amp head in AFD mode. And the overdrive channels have been tuned to sound less compressed and more dynamic and open.
Each of the four channels on the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition amp head feature a noise gate from the 2203KK Kerry King signature amp head, instead of the reverb normally found on the stock JVM410. For every tone setting you create, you can fine-tune the noise gate for the perfect response. The complex circuit switching in the JVM410 meant switching channels took around 50 milliseconds. Marshall says adding the noise gate circuitry enabled faster switching, only 5-10ms. So even if your playing style requires fast and constant channel switching, the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition amplifier is ready to keep up.
- Modified version of the classic JVM410 amp voiced to Joe Satriani's tonal specifications
- Four noise gates to dial in a defined tone on every channel
- Clean channel is the same design found in the Marshall LM6100
- Orange crunch channel is the same design found in the Marshall JCM800 2203
- Red crunch channel is similar to the Marshall AFD100 in AFD mode
- Overdrive channels sound more dynamic and open, thanks to a re-designed power supply
- Mid Shift control on OD1 and OD2 shifts the midrange focus for extra tonal versatility
- 12AX7 preamp tubes, EL34 power tubes
- Footswitch included
- MIDI input for configurable switching and control
With the JVM amplifier series Marshall has the most versatile amps of all time in their product range up till now. Uncompromised tube technology in conjunction with a modern electronic control system enables an unimagined Sound variety. The sound repertoire includes the entire range of classic Marshall sounds from the last decades, coupled with the latest features such as digital reverb and a MIDI interface.
Guitar Amp Head · Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 23 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.