- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 3 per channel
- EQ: 2 x bass, mids, treble
- Inserts: Parallel
- Pre Amp Valves: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 4 x EL34
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 21,5
- Weight: 22 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- 100-watt All-tube Guitar Amp Head with 2 Channels, 3 Modes, Reverb, Effects Loops, MIDI switching, Line Out, and Programmable Footswitch
Marshall JVM210H · Guitar Amp Head
This built-in England amplifier provides multiple all-valve voicings that are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the supplied footswitch. The JVM210H head amp also features a studio quality digital reverb, two effects loops, silent recording capability, and two master volumes giving a vast array of footswitchable tones.
The 2-channel JVM210H gives you six "modes," covering two independent channels with three gain stages, each with its own footswitchable memory. It's a great feature for ultra-flexible onstage switching via the included dedicated, programmable footswitch. Two effects loops, independent reverb for each channel, a speaker-emulated XLR line out, and two footswitchable master volumes are also great features onboard the JVM210H.
The JVM Series uses a ECC83 pre-amp tube stage to generate the gain, from the cleanest, yet complex, clean imaginable to a vast range of overdrives that range from sophisticated and subtle to explosive and extreme. With an amazing array of instantly switchable sounds, with harmonically rich tones and responsive fluidity, every JVM mode exudes that unmistakable Marshall sound and expands on it, effectively offering multiple Marshalls in one easy-to-use package.
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels, Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes, three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Speaker Emulated DI XLR output
- Silent Recording capability
- 4-way footswitch with memory
- Seamless switching
- Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
- Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
- MIDI programmable control for all switches
- Built in England
With the JVM amplifier series Marshall has the most versatile amps of all time in their product range up till now. Uncompromised tube technology in conjunction with a modern electronic control system enables an unimagined Sound variety. The sound repertoire includes the entire range of classic Marshall sounds from the last decades, coupled with the latest features such as digital reverb and a MIDI interface.
Guitar Amp Head · Marshall JVM210H
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.