- Technology: Valve
- Power: 15 watts
- Channels: 2
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion G-12E60
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble / presence
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x 6V6
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: Pentode 15 Watt / Triode 7.5 Watt
- Dimensions: 505 x 475 x 255 mm
- Weight: 16,8 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 15/7.5-watt All-tube Guitar Combo Amp with 2 Channels each with 2 Modes, 12-inch Celestion Speaker, Digital Reverb, Effects Loop, Pentode/Triode Switching, and 2-way Footswitch
Marshall DSL15C · Guitar Amp
The Marshall DSL15C features two footswitchable channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain. Each channel offers two modes: Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2, respectively. With the DSL15C, you can go from glassy Plexi cleans, to JCM800-style high gain and everything in-between. To EQ this Marshall tone, you get shared 5-way EQ with Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance, and Presence, and a Mid-Shift button for scooped modern metal.
- Two channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel includes two modes: Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2, respectively
- Deep switch for defining low-end
- Rear-panel Pentode / Triode switch drops the amp's output to a studio-level 20 watts
- Studio-grade digital Reverb
- 12-inch custom-voiced Celestion speaker
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and Reverb on/off
The Marshall DSL range of tube amplifiers is descended from a revered lineage. Marshall introduced the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead, or DSL, series amplifiers in 1997. From the beginning the all-tube amplifiers enjoyed enthusiastic approval by guitarists and guitar magazines, forming the backlines of top acts worldwide for a decade before being replaced by Marshall's JVM series. Considered the "rock amp" by many tone-savvy guitarists, there is considerable pent-up demand for Dual Super Lead amplifiers. Marshall hears you, and is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL series of all tube combo and head amplifiers.
Guitar Amp · Marshall DSL15C
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.