Line 6 POD Studio GX
- Subcategory: USB Audio-Interface
- 1-channel USB Audio Interface and Plug-in Amplifier, Effect, and Preamplifier Modelling Software - Mac/PC - AU, RTAS, VST
- Low noise USB recording interface for guitar
- 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency
- Simultaneous I/O: 1-in x 1-out
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 48kHz
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4-inch Hi-Z/Line
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/8-inch Headphone
Line 6 POD Studio GX · Recording Tool
Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency allowing you to record with amp and effect modelling and without sacrificing tone or feel. Latency is the delay caused by the time it takes your guitar signal to travel all the way through your hardware interface, through your computer's processor, through your plug-in software, back through your hardware interface and out of your speakers or headphones. This delay is heard in your monitoring signal and makes recording almost impossible. With a Line 6 POD Studio GX interface, latency is something you'll never have to deal with.
Line 6 POD
In 1998, the first Line 6 POD was launched onto the market and started a revolution in the field of guitar recording. The idea of taking sought after amps, cabinets and effects and digitally modelling them into a compact housing was a milestone in the field of music electronics. The POD series has since been further developed and is still part of the standard set up of many guitarists and studios.
Recording Tool · Line 6 POD Studio GX
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 9 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.