- Effects: Premium reverb
- Displays: LED-display
- Inputs and Outputs: 24 Bit audio input & output
- External Dimensions: 19"/1U
- Digital Reverb/Effects Processor with 28 Reverbs/Effects and DAW Automation
Lexicon PCM96 · Multi-Effects
The Lexicon PCM96 includes 28 reverbs and effects, all handled by 32-bit floating point processing. FireWire connectivity enables DAW automation through plug-in format FireWire streaming, and acts as a hardware plug-in for Mac VST and Audio Units plug-in software.
The PCM96 features the return of Lexicon's Concert Hall reverb, plus new Room and Hall reverbs, and several mono reverbs and effects. Selectable, reversible reflection patterns, multimode filters, and "infinity switches" give new capabilities with both the classic and new reverbs and effects. The seamless DAW capability means it can easily become a part of a studio.
With two channels XLR analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet and Firewire connectivity, the PCM96 is designed for studio or live use. In any application, the PCM96 Reverb and Effects Processor provides versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
- 28 Lexicon reverbs, room models, modulation, delay, and pitch effects
- DAW automation through plug-in format FireWire streaming through plug-in format
- Softrow keys for navigation through complex algorithms
- Hardware Plug-In feature with Mac VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- Large front panel OLED display
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru
- Compact Flash preset storage
- HiQnet compatible
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Multiple sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- AES digital I/O
- XLR balanced 24-bit I/O
- +4 dBu or -10 dBV selectable input and output levels
- External BNC Wordclock input
Multi-Effects · Lexicon PCM96
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.