Lexicon Omega Studio
- Subcategory: USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 1.1
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 4 In / 2 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Digital In/Out: S/PDIF coax
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Special Features: dbx Mic Preamp with inserts
- Accessories: USB cable, Cubase LE, AC adapter
- 8-channel USB Audio Interface with 2 XLR Microphone Preamplifiers, 4 TRS Inputs, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, 1 hi-Z Instrument Input, and Cubase LE Software and with Lexicon Pantheon Reverb Plug-in - 24-bit/48kHz - Mac/PC
Lexicon Omega Studio · Audio interface
Whether you're a guitarist, keyboard player, vocalist, instrumentalist, or an audio engineer, the Lexicon Omega Studio provides all the I/O mixing, recording, and effects you need to make your next project sound like it came from a professional studio.
Most computer audio interfaces are modelled on a patchbay paradigm, the Lexicon Omega 8x4x2 USB I/O mixer is based on a mixer paradigm and includes input, output, and mixing functions that support a variety of tracking/monitoring applications while requiring no additional mixing hardware.
The Lexicon Omega I/O mixer provides 8 inputs that are assignable in pairs to any of 4 simultaneous record channels featuring ultra-transparent, high-resolution analog-to-digital converters to capture your performance with pristine 24-bit quality. 2 of the inputs feature extremely low-noise dbx® mic-preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS insert points. 4 TRS active balanced line inputs accept up to +22dBu signals to allow interfacing to either unbalanced or professional high-output level-balanced equipment. Included is an S/PDIF input combined with an additional DAC for zero-latency, direct monitoring of the S/PDIF source to allow simultaneous tracking of analog and digital sources.
A high-impedance instrument input is conveniently located on the front panel. The Lexicon Omega I/O mixer provides a peak indicator for each analogue input as well as an assignable bar graph meter for signal level monitoring. By monitoring the signal at the A/D converters, you avoid the problems with software-only level monitoring that can miss clipping and ruin your track. The Lexicon Omega I/O mixer also includes a fully opto-isolated MIDI input to ensure that there is no annoying ground loop hum or MIDI talk-through noise common with many I/O boxes and sound cards.
MIDI output has rock-solid synchronization to USB frame rate to support applications requiring critical sync.
- Computer Connection: USB
- Simultaneous I/O: 8-in x 4-out
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 96kHz
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR Mic, 4 x TRS, 1 x 1/4" Hi-Z, 2 x 1/4" Insert
- Audio Outputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS Headphone
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 2 with Phantom Power
- MIDI I/O: In, Out
Audio interface · Lexicon Omega Studio
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 15 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.