- Effects: Multi effect with 99 pre programmed reverb and effect programs
- Mic-preamp: -
- Available dynamic modules: dbx Dynamic section with compressor and de-esser
- Available filter modules: -
- Displays: graphic display
- Inputs and Outputs: ¼“ Jack; S/¬PDIF digital in/output; midi in/out/¬thru and connection for a foot pedal
- Features: Surround capable
- Presets: 99 Factory and 99 user presets
- External Dimensions: 19" / 1U
- Optional accesories: n/a
Lexicon MX400 · Multi-Effects
With a large backlit graphic display, all settings can be edited quickly and intuitively. For use in the studio, the Lexicon has MX-400 has a USB interface included VST plug-in. This allows the MX400 as a hardware plug-in in any digital workstation to be controlled and integrated with VST support.
The MX400 allows for the generation of four effects simultaneously in seven different routing options. In the unit are each 99 factory and user programs for Stereo and dual Stereo Mode. In surround mode every 25 factory and user programs are available. The MX400 is equipped with symmetrical analog 6.3 mm jack inputs / outputs which MX400XL with analog balanced XLR inputs / outputs.
Multi-Effects · Lexicon MX400
This item was given an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.