Lehle D.Loop SGoS
- Subcategory: Audio Looper
- Programmable effects loop switcher
- Programmable double looper that takes inactive effects out of the signal path
- Signal ground is also switched to eliminate hum in effect loops
- Pop-and-click suppression circuit avoids annoying switching noise
- True bypass loops
- Gold plated relays
- Jack sockets and internal signal routing are entirely stereo
Lehle D.Loop SGoS · Little Helper
The two effect loops can be effects or preamp switched into the signal path, as if they were directly connected between guitar and amplifier. If the routing is switched off the guitar's signal is directed via gold-pated relays to the output of the Lehle D.Loop SGoS. By using gold plated relays the guitar signal is not influenced in any way, especially the unique interaction between instrument and amp, the impedance of the signal and thus the sound. The switchable High End Buffer amp f the Lehle D. Loop SGoS can refresh the signal or add up to +12 dB boost via the gain control. The Lehle D. Loop can be controlled via MIDI, and synchronized with other Lehle SGoS Switchers.
Little Helper · Lehle D.Loop SGoS
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.