LD-Systems PLAY 12A
- Subcategory: Fullrange speaker
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Components: 12" LF-/1" HF-driver
- directional characteristic: 90° x 45°
- Power amp output: 180 watts
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 18 kHz
- SPL ( 1w/1m): 97 dB
- Max. SPL ( 1w/1m): 119 dB
- Special Features: Built-in USB SD Card Player
- Connections: 1 x XLR Jack Input, 1 x XLR RCA phono Input, 1 x XLR/Jack Output
- Pole flange: Yes
- Flyability: No
- Enclosure: Black Polypropylene
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 640 x 425 x 365 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
LD-Systems PLAY 12A · Active PA-Speakers
The player can be controlled with the supplied infrared remote control from the rear and the front. Simply plug a USB flash drive or an SD card with MP3 songs and you are ready to go.
Connection options for external signal sources such as a microphone, CD players and mixer are also available, as well as a 5-band graphic equalizer, which allows the sound setting of virtually any listening taste. Ergonomic handles and standard 35 mm speaker flanges round the comprehensive equipment up.
Active PA-Speakers · LD-Systems PLAY 12A
Satisfied with mine.Domingos (from Portugal). on 21.11.2015
Value for money:
I have one of this, and I'm satisfied with it. it's better than I expected. The sound is clean, and if we want, we can increase it to the maximum without distortion. The MP3 component is very good.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers.