- Power (watts rms): 65 watts
- Number of channels: 2
- Electronics: 3 Band EQ
- Effects: Chorus / Hall
- LF driver: 2 x 8"
- Inputs: 2
- Acoustic guitar combo amplifier
- 2 x 8-inch custom driver with co-axial tweeter
- 65 watts RMS
- Combo XLR/Jack inputs
- AUX input with Volume
- Headphone output
- DI direct output with Ground Lift switch
- Effects loop with Level / Bypass switch.
Remote footswitch socket for chorus and reverb
- Channel 1: Gain, Lo and Hi EQ, Reverb
- Channel 2: Pad, Pre-shape, Gain, 4-Band Graphic EQ, Anti-feedback circuit, Reverb assign, Phase switch, variable Chorus, Shimmer, digital Reverb and Chorus
- Weight: 16.2 Kg
- Dimensions: 400x515x346 mm
Laney LA65D · Acoustic Guitar Amp
The Laney LA65D amplifies any acoustic guitar, regular 6-string dreadnought or parlour, nylon or 12-string with clarity and definition.
Acoustic Guitar Amp · Laney LA65D
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.