L.R. Baggs M80
- Instrument: Acoustic guitar
- Active/Passive: active
- Connection: Sound hole
- Magnetic acoustic guitar pickup
- Floating secondary coil that acts as a noise-cancelling humbucking coil and as a 3D body sensor picking up the guitar's body vibrations
- Body signal is added to the string's signal
- Installs in minutes
- Multi-segment battery check
- Active/passive operation
L.R. Baggs M80 · Acoustic Guitar Pickup
The M80 will fit guitars with soundholes larger than 3.55” (90mm). Make sure that the M80 will fit the guitar properly
before installing the strapjack.
The M80 pickup senses entire frequency range of the acoustic's top, back, side and neck resonances in all three dimensions. The M80 pickup installs in minutes and faithfully captures more of your guitar's acoustic output than any single pickup.
Instrument: Acoustic guitar
Connection: Sound hole
Magnetic acoustic guitar pickup
Floating secondary coil that acts as a noise-cancelling humbucking coil and as a 3D body sensor picking up the guitar's body vibrations
Body signal is added to the string's signal
Installs in minutes
Multi-segment battery check
Acoustic Guitar Pickup · L.R. Baggs M80
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.