Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
- Effect Type: Wah-Wah
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Auto off delay, Range, Lebel, Q, Lo,
- Switches: Range
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 35 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 15,4 x 11,7 x 25,9
- Weight: 1,6 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Electric guitar wah pedal
- Selectable range and further adjustable with a range adjustment knob, low end adjustment knob and Q setting knob
- Footswitch or adjustable auto-switch
- Three push-lock controls for Q (effect intesity), effect level, Lo-frequency boost
- Range switch with fine tuning control.
Adjustable footboard feel and return
- Auto Function Mode: The effect automatically turns on when the wah pedal slightly depressed. When the pedal is released and goes back to all the way up position, the effect turns off
- Foot Switch Mode: The effect is simply turned on/off with a foot switch. In this mode, you can leave the wah pedal positioned wherever you like, for a fixed wah type of effect or for a fixed EQ setting
- LED lights up when effect is on. Also acts as a battery checker
- Range fine tuning, adjusts the frequency at the point where pedal is depressed all the way
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon · Guitar Effect
The Ibanez Weeping Demon guitar wah pedal sets new standards for performance and tone. The key difference is in the Fine Tuning controls; you can set the 'Q', the resonance of a bandpass filer, to be broad or narrow, which lets you control the effect's intensity to almost any sound you could ever want. The Lo response is equally adjustable, between a peaking and shelving response, which also generates a wide tonal palette. Add to this a Range switch, which places the effective action of the pedal into either a Normal or High band of frequencies, and you have the most tunable, adjustable Wah pedal ever created. Ibanez Weeping Demon also offers a choice of spring or normal pedal action, and the rugged all-metal construction assures years of trouble-free use. An oversize Bypass switch makes it particularly easy to put the Ibanez Weeping Demon in and out of the circuit. The Ibanez Weeping Demon pedal has no equal.
The classic wah-wah pedal's circuit is simply a bandpass filter or a lowpass filter that exhibits a resonant peak just at its lowpass rolloff frequency. The resonant peak can be moved up and down in the frequency range by the player pushing down the foot pedal, which makes for a striking emulation of the human voice making a "waaaah" sound.
The Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon is a highly variable and controllable guitar wah pedal.
Guitar Effect · Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
All good!Sor on 27.01.2016
Value for money:
The best Wah pedel so far for me.
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 24 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.