Fulltone '70 Pedal BC-108C
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: True bypass
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Mids, Fuzz
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 6,35 x 5,33 x 11,43
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Fuzz Pedal with Aggressive Fuzz Tones and Robust Construction
- Classic Fuzz tones
- Mismatched silicon transistors for harmonic content
- Built to last from top-notch and custom-built components
- Proprietary PCB board mounting method
- Aggressive tone
- Mid control for clarity and cut
Fulltone '70 Pedal BC-108C · Guitar Effect
The Fulltone '70 pedal is a reproduction of the Dallas-Arbeiter Fuzz Face of 1970 when silicon transistors were used as the driving circuit. Using a pair of intentionally mismatched silicon transistors to produce extra hamonics, this fuzz pedal snarls and spits.
Housed in a 16-gauge steel box and powdercoated Deep Blue, the 70-BC pedal is a bit excessive but with some warmth, ideal for older, four-input Marshall amps, it has much more fuzz than the '69 Pedal and includes a Mid control for extra clarity and cut.
Guitar Effect · Fulltone '70 Pedal BC-108C
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.