Focusrite OctoPre MkII
- Number of channels: 8
- Available dynamic modules: -
- Available filter modules: -
- Phantom Power: 48 V per individual channel
- Converter/Bitrate: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Features: ADAT output
- Displays: LED
- Inputs and Outputs: 8 x XLR mic in, 8 x line in, balanced ¼“. Combo socket 8 x line out ¼“ balanced.
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 19" / 1U
- Optional accesories: -
- Eight Focusrite microphone pre-amps from Saffire Pro Range
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96kHz digital outputs (ADAT)
- Mic-pres optimized for tracking drums
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Five LED input metering on every channel
- 8-channel Microphone Preamplifier with ADAT Optical Output
Focusrite OctoPre MkII · Mic. Preamp
The Focusrite OctoPre MKII microphone preamp's digital output feeds eight channels of 24-bit 96 kHZ audio into the ADAT inputs of an existing audio interface, ideal for expanding the number of microphone inputs. Connect Focusrite OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, guitars via two channels of Hi-Z direct input, keyboards, or vocals. The Focusrite OctoPre MKII features -10dB pads on every channel, direct outputs on every channel, 5 LED input metering on every channel, 48V phantom power on every channel switched in two groups 1-4 and 5-8, and sampling rates from 44.1 - 96kHz.
The Focusrite OctoPre MKII internal clock delivers a jitter performance of less than 10 PPM. For external clocks, industry standard JETPLL jitter elimination technology is used on the rear panel BNC connector.
If you want to expand the I/O of an exisiing audio interface, the Focusrite OctoPre MKII deserves a look.
Mic. Preamp · Focusrite OctoPre MkII
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.