Fishman Matrix Infinity Wide
- Instrument: Acoustic / classical guitar
- Type: Piezo
- Active/Passive: active
- Connection: Infinity Preamp, End pin
- Preamp: Yes
- Including: Preamp, End pin, co polymer Pickup
Fishman Matrix Infinity Wide · Acoustic Guitar Pickup
The Natural II is voiced to control boominess in instruments that have plenty of deep bass, such as scallop-braced dreadnoughts or jumbo-style, rosewood instruments. The Natural II’s flat frequency response is ideal for all instruments, either large or small, that are played at high stage volumes.
These systems have a great sound, "plug and play" simplicity, and are coupled with incredibly long battery life (8,000 hours). The Natural I and II offer Fishman quality in a basic package with no volume or equalization controls. These miniature preamps fit inconspicuously within our new Switchjack™, which discretely replaces the endpin of your guitar.
The Acoustic Matrix pickup is an advanced, proprietary co-polymer sensor available only from Fishman. This single sensing element aids pickup balance and reproduces a very accurate sonic snapshot of both the strings and the soundboard. Smooth, natural, transparent response and trouble-free installation make it the premier guitar pickup available today. Available in narrow (.094"/2.3mm), wide (.125"/ 3.2mm) and split saddle formats.
Acoustic Matrix Pickup Features
• Made with a unique co-polymer sensing material available exclusively from Fishman. This material exhibits a sensitivity and dynamic range that far surpasses all other known materials.
• Fully EMI shielded.
• Multi-layered arrangement of co-polymer strips run the length of the pickup. This design allows the pickup to sense the motion of an entire guitar saddle’s length, providing superb string-to-string balance, as well as sensitivity to both the strings and top of the instrument.
• May be plugged into any acoustic guitar amplifier, sound system, recording console or direct box with excellent results.
• Available in WIDE (1/8", 3.2mm) and NARROW (3/32", 2.3mm) and split saddle formats. Choice of Natural I or Natural II preamps.
The Acoustic Matrix preamp offers a buffered low impedance output, which matches perfectly with the input on any amplifier, direct box, recording console or P.A. system. All Acoustic Matrix Systems require a 9-volt battery, and come equipped with an Acoustic Matrix Pickup and the new Fishman Switchjack. Installations should be done by a qualified repairperson.
• Acoustic Matrix Preamp Features
• Employs state-of-the-art surface-mount technology in its exclusive endpin-mounted, miniaturized interfacing preamp which doubles as a jack for your 1/4" cable.
• Fully-buffered, miniaturized circuit.
• Housed in an elongated shielding cap.
• Discrete transistors for low noise.
• Extremely low current consumption allows years of use between battery changes.
• Onboard microphone may be wired directly to the preamp for use with the Fishman Blender System.
Acoustic Guitar Pickup · Fishman Matrix Infinity Wide
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.