Fender Mustang III (V.2)
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 1
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion G12T-100
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 451 x 521 x 273 mm
- Weight: 16,3 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 100-Watt 1 x 12-inch Guitar Combo Amp with 100 Onboard Presets, 18 Amp Models, 37 Effects, Aux Input, USB Interface, Stereo XLR Out, and Headphones Out
Fender Mustang III (V.2) · Guitar Amp
The Fender Mustang III V2 is the second generation 100-watt 1 x 12-inch Mustang IV guitar combo amplifier with 18 amplifier models, 100 presets, new effects including intelligent pitch shifting, two XLR outputs, expression pedal input, and USB port. Update and recording via the Fender Fuse including Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition DAW recording swoftware and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition modelling software.
- 100-watt open-back electric guitar amplifier combo
- 12-inch Celestion G12T-100 speaker
- 100 amplifier presets
- 18 amplifier models
- 37 effects in four categories: stomp, modulation, delay and reverb
- 1/8-inch headphone jack functions as speaker-emulated line output
- Fender FUSE software Editor Software included
- Programmable two-button footswitch included: controls preset up/down, quick access, effects on/off and tap tempo
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Mono Series Effects Loop
- 1/8-inch Auxiliary Input Jack
- 1/8-inch Headphone Jack
- USB port, 1/8-inch Headphone Jack functions as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Blackface treatment and top-load front control panel
This amp family provides you with a tempting menu of many custom sounds and modern facilities. Amplifiers of the Fender Mustang series set new standards in terms of versatility and power. The various models offer authenticity with a variety of effects. In addition, the Mustang amps are equipped with a USB port and the Fender FUSE software. Thanks to these features the creativity knows no limits!
The Mustang I is a 20 Watt amplifier and has an 8" speaker. The Mustang II offers more rock power and has 40 Watts, a 12" speaker and a larger housing. The Mustang III is a 100 Watt high open-back combo with Celestion 12" speaker, which is ideal for rehearsal rooms and smaller gigs. The Mustang IV is a 150 Watt high open-back combo with two 12" Celestion speakers, ideal for rehearsals and larger gigs. For big gigs the Mustang V Head is waiting with its 150 Watts of power on the sturdy Mustang V 412 Cabinet, which is equipped with four 12" Celestion speakers and has a stable center brace.
Connect the Mustang with the free Fender FUSE software on your computer. Open up a world of possibilities, including on screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
Guitar Amp · Fender Mustang III (V.2)
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 20 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.