Fender Mustang II (V.2)
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 40 watts
- Channels: 1
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Fender Special Design
- EQ: Bass/Treble
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 438 x 464 x 220 mm
- Weight: 10,9 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 40-watt 1 x 12-inch Combo Guitar Amplifier with Onboard Effects and USB for Effects Management and Recording
Fender Mustang II (V.2) · Guitar Amp
The second generation 1x12-inch 40-watt single channel Fender Mustang II V2 guitar combo amplifier features 18 amplifier models, 24 presets, new effects including intelligent pitch shifting, a chromatic tuner, and USB post. Updates and recording via the Fender Fuse platform including Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition DAW recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition amplifier modelling software.
- 40-Watts output power
- 1 x 12-inch Fender Special Design speaker
- 8 Ohms output impedance
- 1 channel
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- New effects
- Factory loaded with 24 presets built from 8 ampifier models and 24 effects
- 1/8-inch stereo AUX input
- 1/8-inch headphone jack
- Speaker emulated USB output; 1/8-inch headphone jack functions as speaker emulated line output
- Carbon tweed textured vinyl with silver grill cloth
- Chromatic Tuner
- Included software: Amplitube Fender LE Software, Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition, Fender FUSE
This amp family provides you with a tempting menu of many custom sounds and modern facilities. Amplifiers of the Fender Mustang series set new standards in terms of versatility and power. The various models offer authenticity with a variety of effects. In addition, the Mustang amps are equipped with a USB port and the Fender FUSE software. Thanks to these features the creativity knows no limits!
The Mustang I is a 20 Watt amplifier and has an 8" speaker. The Mustang II offers more rock power and has 40 Watts, a 12" speaker and a larger housing. The Mustang III is a 100 Watt high open-back combo with Celestion 12" speaker, which is ideal for rehearsal rooms and smaller gigs. The Mustang IV is a 150 Watt high open-back combo with two 12" Celestion speakers, ideal for rehearsals and larger gigs. For big gigs the Mustang V Head is waiting with its 150 Watts of power on the sturdy Mustang V 412 Cabinet, which is equipped with four 12" Celestion speakers and has a stable center brace.
Connect the Mustang with the free Fender FUSE software on your computer. Open up a world of possibilities, including on screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
Guitar Amp · Fender Mustang II (V.2)
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.