Fender Mustang I (V.2)
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 20 watts
- Channels: 1
- Loudspeakers: 1x 8"
- Loudspeaker Type: Fender Special Design
- EQ: Bass/Treble
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 364 x 400 x 193 mm
- Weight: 7,7 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 20-watt 1 x 8-inch Combo Guitar Amplifier with 24 Onboard Effects, 24 Amplifier Models and USB for Effects Management and Recording
Fender Mustang I (V.2) · Guitar Amp
The second generation Fender Mustang I V2 20-watt 1x8-inch modelling guitar combo amplifier features 18 modelled amplifiers, 24 presets, new effects including intelligent pitch shifting, a chromatic tuner and USB port. From clean to metal you have a range of presets and pedals to choose from. Update and recording via the Fender Fuse software including Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition DAW recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition modelling software.
- 20-Watts modelling guitgar combo amplifier
- Perfect starter and practice amplifier
- 1 x 8-inch Fender Special Design 8 ohm speaker
- 1 channel
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Chromatic tuner
- 24 Effects: 12 Modulation Effects Including Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Vibratone, Octaver, Phaser, Step Filter, 12 Delay/Reverb Effects Including Tape Delay, Stereo/Mono Delay, Room/Plate/Hall Reverb
- Factory loaded with 24 presets built from 8 amplifier models and 24 effects
- 1/8-inch stereo AUX input jack
- 1/8-inch headphone jack
- Speaker emulated USB output; 1/8-inch headphone jack doubles as speaker emulated line output
- Carbon tweed textured vinyl with silver grill cloth
- Amplitube Fender LE Software, Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition, Fender FUSE sofware included
This amp family provides you with a tempting menu of many custom sounds and modern facilities. Amplifiers of the Fender Mustang series set new standards in terms of versatility and power. The various models offer authenticity with a variety of effects. In addition, the Mustang amps are equipped with a USB port and the Fender FUSE software. Thanks to these features the creativity knows no limits!
The Mustang I is a 20 Watt amplifier and has an 8" speaker. The Mustang II offers more rock power and has 40 Watts, a 12" speaker and a larger housing. The Mustang III is a 100 Watt high open-back combo with Celestion 12" speaker, which is ideal for rehearsal rooms and smaller gigs. The Mustang IV is a 150 Watt high open-back combo with two 12" Celestion speakers, ideal for rehearsals and larger gigs. For big gigs the Mustang V Head is waiting with its 150 Watts of power on the sturdy Mustang V 412 Cabinet, which is equipped with four 12" Celestion speakers and has a stable center brace.
Connect the Mustang with the free Fender FUSE software on your computer. Open up a world of possibilities, including on screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
Guitar Amp · Fender Mustang I (V.2)
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.