Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster BLK
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Vintage Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Fender Vintage Noiseless
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Vintage Noiseless
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Special Features: V - neck
- Weight: 3,40 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster BLK · Electric Guitar
Fender built their first signature guitar for Eric Clapton, who was in the search of a second guitar to this beloved “Blackie”- the black Pre-CBS Stratocaster. He got a completely new custom-tailored instrument with a few individual refinements here and there and it soon became one of the top-ranked guitars among signature instruments.
Artist Signature Series instruments have all the features that ordinary, mass-produced instruments usually do not provide and are replicas built true to the original which then go into serial production. Some guitars are available as more affordable models manufactured in Mexico or others as more expensive models made in the Custom Shop.
Eric Clapton Stratocaster
The Eric Clapton Signature features a neck with a soft "V" shape which has 22 vintage frets. The guitar has been equipped with 3 Vintage Noiseless Pickups, powerful active 25 dB mid-boost and TBX master tone control. Eric prefers the old vintage vibrato which has been blocked using a piece of wood (can be removed easily). Available in Pewter, Torino, Candy Green, Black, and Olympic White.
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One-piece Maple Neck, 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 3 x Fender Vintage Noiseless Single Coils
- Hardware: Nickel
- Vintage Tremolo (blocked!)
- Switches/Controls: 5-Way Switch
- Special Features: 25db Mid - Boost
- Includes Vintage Case
The first Fender "Signature" was built for Eric Clapton. He was desperately looking for a substitute for his beloved, but worn-out black pre CBS-strat "Blackie". The new instrument was tailor-made and included some individual improvements. Since this first signature instrument for Eric Clapton, the list of signature instruments for great musicians has grown. All of the individual features, that are usually not found on the serial produced products, have been retained here. Some models are manufactured in Mexico and some other more expensive examples can be found in the "Custom Artist" series.
Electric Guitar · Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster BLK
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 16 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.