ESI Maya 44 USB+
- Subcategory: DJ Audio Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 4 In / 4 Out
- Digital In/Out: s/PDIF optical output
- MIDI I/O: -
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Special Features: BPM Studio compatible
- 4 input channels and 4 output channels with RCA connectors
- -10dBV input / output level, unbalanced hifi standard level
- Optical S/PDIF digital output with Miniplug connector
- Headphone output 1/8-inch with 60-mWatt amplifier
- ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio support 4 inputs / 4 outputs
- MME / WDM support 2 inputs / 2 outputs
- Standard USB connection to PC or Mac
compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS X
- Compatible with all important DJ software applications
- Compatible with all important professional audio applications
- Compact, portable and lightweight design
ESI Maya 44 USB+ · Audio interface
The ESI MAYA44 USB is the ideal external USB audio interface for notebook or desktop computer. With a USB connection, the MAYA44 USB adds a high fidelity, multi-connection audio interface to your PC. The MAYA44 USB is equipped with 4 output channels via RCA phono jacks and 4 input channels via RCA phono jacks along with a combination 1/8-inch S/PDIF Optical Digital Outputs and Headphone output.
For DJs, the ESI MAYA44 USB makes a great audio interface for ASIO based DJ software like BPM studio. The MAYA44 USB also plays back multiple tracks of audio from software synthesizers and samplers providing 4 individual outputs and inputs via ASIO driver.
For musicians, like the original MAYA44 PCI card, the ESI MAYA44 USB is the perfect match for music productions software like CUBASE, NUENDO, REACTOR, REASON, Sonar 2.2 and LOGIC.
The ESI MAYA44 USB is the ideal portable audio interface musicians and DJs. MAYA 44USB´s compact design and the USB connectivity lets you take your high-quality, multi-channel audio projects on the road as convenient as your desktop PC.
MAYA 44 USB Features:
- Plug In with Analog Inputs (4) and Outputs (4) plus an Optical Digital Output with High fidelity Headphone Amp
- All 8 channels has their own green LED for display Input/output signals. The Optical output is same as analog outputs 1,2 of the MAYA44 USB. You can monitor the sum of all the outputs through Headphone output.
- 4in 4out supported by ASIO and 2in 2out supported by standard USB audio driver
- The MAYA44 USB is the perfect match for ASIO driver software like CUBASE, NUENDO, REACTOR, REASON, Sonar 2.2, and LOGIC.
- Compose Seamlessly with DJ Music Software like BPM Studio pro
- Experience Mobile High Fidelity with Integrated Headphone Amp
- Just plug the MAYA44 USB´s USB connector into your computer and the other end into devices such as a multi-track recorder or a mixer, and you are set to go
- Connect to Your Notebook or Desktop PC USB Port
- Easy Installation, Simple Operation, and Portable Design
Audio interface · ESI Maya 44 USB+
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.