Epiphone Casino VS
- Colour / Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Technology: Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Designer inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S (2x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Dogear
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Trapeze
- Hardware: Chrome
Epiphone Casino VS · Electric Guitar
In a vintage sunburst finish
Epiphone´s original semi-acoustic, the Casino has changed little over the years. The combination of the hollow body and twin P90 pickups deliver a warm yet bright sound that sparkles. Parallelogram inlays, trapeze tailpiece, and some cool finish choices give the Casino a vibe all its own.
Vintage sunburst finish
Back and Sides from Laminated Maple
Machine Heads from Chrome
Neck Joint is Set
Neck Material Mahogany
Nut Width 1.62"
Top Wood: Laminated Spruce
The Beat Era Guitar! The Epiphione Casino was the Guitar that John Lennon was always seen with. The actual Casino has the same features as the Legendary Casino such as: Hollow body without Sustain block, dog ear P90 Pickups and the Characteristic Headstock design.
Electric Guitar · Epiphone Casino VS
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.