Electro Harmonix Tone Tattoo
- Effect Type: Multi-Effects
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Delay, Feedback, Blend, Gain, Rate, Treble, Bass, Volume, Drive
- Modes: Distortion, Chorus Delay
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: 75 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 14,6 x 6,4 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Multi-effects Pedal with Distortion, Delay, Chorus, and Noise Gate
Electro Harmonix Tone Tattoo · Guitar Effect
The Metal Muff section of the Electro-Harmonix Tone Tattoo gives metal-flavored distortion with a 2-band EQ to dial in perfected distortion tone, a 3-way scoop switch removes the midrange for seriously heavy sounds. The Tone Tattoo also has a defeatable noise gate with a threshold control to tame your high-gain hiss.
The Neo Clone analog chorus pedal section of the Tone Tattoo features a depth switch and rate knob.
The Memory Toy section delivers up to 550ms of delay time for thickening solos. A Blend control lets you choose how much delay you want going into your final signal.
- Three separate effects in a single guitar pedal: distortion and noise gate, analog chorus, and delays
- Each effect has on/off switch
- Metal Muff section gives you massive distortion and a noise gate
- Huge analog chorus sounds from the Neo Clone section
- Dial in perfect delays with the built-in Memory Toy
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Tone Tattoo
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.