Electro Harmonix Nano Muff
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 2 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7 x 5,4 x 11,5
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Guitar overdrive pedal
- Revives the big sound of the 1969 classic Muff Fuzz effect pedal
- Compact, die-cast aluminum stompbox
- On/off switch and a volume knob
- Rugged construction
- Red LED indicates when the Nano Muff overdrive effect pedal is switched on
- Powered by a 9-volt battery or external 9.6-V DC 200ma supply
Electro Harmonix Nano Muff · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Muff Overdrive pedal is a re-issue of the 1969 classic Electro-Haronix Muff Fuzz in a die-cast aluminum stompbox. The Electro-Harmonic Nano Muff Overdrive is a dynamic pedal, interacting with the output level of your guitar more than other effects do. Adjusting the volume on your guitar controls the amount of distortion produced by the Electro-Harmonix Muff Overdrive. Then use the Muff Overdrive VOLUME pot to adjust your overall volume. Powered by a 9-volt battery or external 9.6-V DC 200ma supply.
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Muff Overdrive Effects Pedal revives the big sound of the 1969 classic Muff Fuzz effect in a compact, die-cast aluminum stompbox. No complicated settings just the on/off switch and a volume knob. Rugged construction and amazingly compact to save pedalboard space. The red LED indicates when the Nano Muff overdrive effect pedal is switched on.
Electro Harmonix Nano
Electro Harmonix has a heart for overloaded Pedalboards, The Nano series pedals are housed in space-saving pedal boxes in standard size, so that even the usually huge Big Muff can be easily accommodated.
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Nano Muff
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.