Electro Harmonix Nano Clone
- Effect Type: Chorus
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Rate
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Battery 9V Block
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: 10 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7 x 5,4 x 11,5
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Analog Chorus Pedal with Compact Chassis, Depth Control Switch, and Rate Knob
- Same chorus effects and controls as the legendary Small Clone
- Pedalboard-friendly foot print
- Total analog design
- LED indicates when effect is on
- Sultry sonic texture with depth control
- Battery equipped; also works with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply (not included)
- True-bypass switching
Electro Harmonix Nano Clone · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone offers a lush, true analogue chorus in a die-cast aluminum stompbox. RATE controls the speed of the Chorus, bending the frequency slightly at the input and mixes this altered signal with some direct un-processed signal producing a doubling effect. 9-volt battery powered or external power supply.
Chorus is a time-based effects where a slightly detuned and delayed version of a guitar signal is played back with the original which produces a doubling effect, which produces a thicker, lusher tone. The original effect was produced by the Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, though later effects would add multiple detunings and delays to produce a rich, glossy choruses. Andy Summers of The Police was quick to use the chorus effect, and it has only gotten more popular over the years.
Electro Harmonix Nano
Electro Harmonix has a heart for overloaded Pedalboards, The Nano series pedals are housed in space-saving pedal boxes in standard size, so that even the usually huge Big Muff can be easily accommodated.
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Nano Clone
This item was given an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.