Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Dry+Fx Out
- Controls: Blend, Level, Feedback, Chorus/Vibrato, Depth, Delay
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 24 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 100 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 14,6 x 6,4 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Analog Delay Effects Pedal with Chorus and Vibrato
- Analogue delay with chorus and vibrato
- Warm organic delays up to 550ms
- Lush spatial chorus
- Vibrant echo
- Bypass footswitch
- Overload LED
- BLEND control mixes direct and delayed signals
- FEEDBACK control provides delay repeats or multiple echoes
- DELAY control determines the time between direct and delayed signals
- CHORUS/VIBRATO control modulates the delay time: slow for chorus, faster for vibrato
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man Pedal gives you a range of harmonics in each knob. Warm and organic, up to 550ms of vibrant analogue echo that compares with tape delay. Loaded with lush, spatial chorus and haunting vibrato, the Deluxe Memory Man stompbox adds a whole palette of tonal colours to your sound-shaping arsenal. AC powered by the included power supply.
Dual ouputs, 90 degrees out of phase with each other, provide ultra lush "phased" chorus with remarkable clarity and depth as well as300ms of the warm, clean analog delay the Memory Man line is famous for. Slapback echo, controlled feedback and "bathtub" reverb are some of the other effects this versatile unit affords.
Electro Harmonix XO
Electro Harmonix has packed many of his classics in a pedalboard friendly compact housing. So the legendary Electro Harmonix sound can also find space, even on notoriously overloaded effect boards .
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 14 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.