Electro Harmonix Analogizer
- Effect Type: Equalizer
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Spread, Blend, Gain
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: 20mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7 x 5,4 x 11,5
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Analog Saturation and Boost Stompbox with Spread Control and Gain Boost
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
Electro Harmonix Analogizer · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix Analogizer analog saturation / boost pedal is the cure for boring guitar tone. The Analogizer's analog circuit path is designed to sound like the front end of an analog delay pedal, just without the long delay times. A shorter delay time of 3.5ms to 65ms is used to make subtle tonal variations or thicken up your sound. The Analogizer also adds up to 26dB of boost to hype your guitar's signal further. The Analogizer will add body and glow to any signal you run through it. It's great for beefing up your tone, but it's great at the end of a chain of effects pedals, especially digital effects. The Electro-Harmonix Analogizer analog saturation/boost pedal will add some magic to your tone!
- From 0 to 26db of input gain.
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal.
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog.
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch.
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply.
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Analogizer
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.