- Effect Type: Chorus
- Technology: Analog
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 7,5 x 11,3 x 5 cm
- Weight: 400g
- Power supply: 9-12VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 35mA
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries, 9V Battery included
- Analog chorus/flanger/modulation bass effect
- low-noise, studio-quality sound
- Chorus, flange, and pitch modulation modes
- Depth and Rate controls
- Stereo output
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
- Rugged construction
EBS UniChorus · Bass Guitar Effect
The EBS UniChorus is a bass effect pedal that lets you switch between low-noise, studio-quality chorus, flanger, and pitch modulation effects. Premium analog circuitry gives the UniChorus a smoother, warmer, and fatter chorus/flanger effect perfect for bass. It has Depth and Rate controls plus stereo output.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
EBS Black Label
THe EBS Black Label series offers an extensive effect device program specifically for electric bass. The compact floor pedals convince with good sound, low noise and solid construction.
Bass Guitar Effect · EBS UniChorus
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: EBS UniChorus, Bass Guitar Effect
- Anleitung (unichorus08.pdf)