EBS MicroBass II
- Effect Type: Preamp
- Technology: Analog
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 15,3 x 11 x 5,8 cm
- Weight: 875g
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 10mA
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries, 9V Battery included
- Versatile two-channel preamp
- Preamp, an active direct box, or an A/B switcher/blender
- Use one or two basses
- Five different filters
- Tube Class A simulator
- Effects loop with mix control
- Flexible drive control
- Balanced output with speaker simulator
- Headphone output
- Battery low indicator
- Four different powering modes
EBS MicroBass II · Bass Guitar Effect
The EBS MicroBass II is a versatile pedal tool for bassists, with functions that include an active DI box, a one- or two-channel preamp, and an A/B switcher / blender. The two channels provide sound shaping from high-end, solid-state types to distortion using the tube-emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of bass amp heads. An effects loop offers even more flexibility for connecting other effects or for mixing in an external audio source.
The balanced output with speaker simulator option provides flexibility on stage and studio. Footswitches control mute and channel operation/switching. Other features of the EBS MicroBass II include headphone output; low battery indicator; link and master outputs; bass, sweepable midrange, treble, bright, and edge filters; drive and effects mix controls.
EBS Special Effects
In addition to the pedals of the Black Label Series EBS also has the special effects series in its program. This series includes preamps, transistor and tube technology and Signature pedals.
Bass Guitar Effect · EBS MicroBass II
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: EBS MicroBass II, Bass Guitar Effect
- Anleitung (manual-microbass-2.pdf)