DPA d:vote 4099C
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Capsule technology: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz to 15 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Features: Special mount for cellos
- Including: Incl. attachment
DPA d:vote 4099C · Microphone
The award-winning d: vote series from DPA gives the instrument a much more natural sound than may be achieved with any internal microphone or pickup. Additionally, they suppress any noise and capture the full sound of the acoustic instrument thanks to the condenser capsule.
Whether piano, guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion, the d: vote Serie sounds impressive everywhere. Principally the microphone for a full orchestra, provided the appropriate mounting kits is used.
Microphone · DPA d:vote 4099C
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.