- Design: 19" format
- Amp modelling: Yes
- Tuner: Yes
- Inputs: 6,3 mm jack
- Outputs: Jacks and XLR output
- MIDI: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 19" / 1U
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Including: incl. mains adapter
- Intuitive user interface with dedicated amp controls and LCD display
- Over 120 amp, cabinet, eamp and effects models including vintage stompboxes and pickup modelling
- Stereo effects loop
- 40 Tone and 40 Effect Libraries - 1600 exclusive DigiTech combinations
- Global EQ
- Balanced stereo XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
- Chromatic tuner
- USB with audio streaming
- Editor/Librarian software included for easy programming and recording
- Audio streaming: 2 channels to computer, 2 channels from computer
DigiTech GSP1101 · Guitar Multi Effects
The DigiTech GSP1101 guitar preamp is designed to work with external amplifiers and guitar rigs to preserve your core tone. Switch between external preamps and internal preamps, then adding internal stompboxes, wahs, effects, delays and lush Lexicon reverbs. The DigiTech GSP1101 can also be used alone like a standard preamp / guitar processor. The GSP101 is simple to set up with the setup wizard and quick to dial in your tone with the easy to use interface. The controls on the DigiTech GSP1101 are super-intuitive and set up quite like an amp with Gain, Bass, Midrange, Treble, and Amp Level.
The GSP1101 features balanced XLR outputs for direct recording, a USB port for programming and direct streaming of audio to computer DAW recording. A flexible preamp loop allows the GSP1101 to be easily connected into any rig. MIDI In / Thru ports to connect a MIDI foot controller for remote control or connect an external sequencer for automated operation.
DigiTech's AudioDNA2 processor featured in the GSP1101 preamp has the power to offer High-Definition Point-To-Point models with more resolution, accuracy, tone and feel than conventional emulations. Like building pedals and amps with virtual resistors, capacitors and valves.
The DigiTech GSP1101 guitar effects processor will fit your needs regardless of whether you want to use the GSP1101 as a guitar preamp / processor to drive an amp and cab or if you want to incorporate it into your stack / rig.
Guitar Multi Effects · DigiTech GSP1101
excellent!jimst on 20.04.2016
Value for money:
Very functional processor. And it's relevant to this day.
This is my first order on MUSIK-PRODUCTIV. I'll recommend it to my friends.
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 14 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.