- Subcategory: others
- Capsule technology: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: n/a
- Including: Case
dbx RTA-M · Microphone
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Solid metal body
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- ±1,5 dB variation in frequency response
Due to its very linear frequency response with variations of no more than +/-1,5 dB in amplitude, the omni-directional measurement microphone RTA-M ensures precise analyses of rooms. It takes phantom power between 12 and 48 V and in combination with devices from the Drive Rack Series it will let you optimally set up your system.
Microphone · dbx RTA-M
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.