- Type: Graphic EQ
- Filter: 2 x 31 band
- Fader length: 20 mm
- Range: +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB
- Displays: 4 x Level; clip
- Inputs and Outputs: XLR;¼ "stereo jack
- Features: Fader caps
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 19" / 2U
dbx 231s · EQ
With a lineage extending back to the revered 12 and 20 Series graphic equalizers, the dbx® 231 easily lives up to the dbx reputation at a price point which can find a home in the tightest of budgets. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the 231 also offers ±6 or ±12 dB boost/cut range; XLR, 20mm faders and 1/4" inputs; nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of our meticulous attention to detail and top-quailty componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
The 2-Series represents a major step forward in the performance of entry-level graphic equalizers. From its amazing 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, to its 108dB dynamic range and internal toroidal transformer, the 2-Series offers out of this world specifications with a down to earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the 2-Series is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx® signal processors that are the Professional´s Choice™. With such affordable quality, there´s no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
• Two 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
• Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
• 12dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter
• Front panel bypass switch
• ±12 dB input gain range
• 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
• XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
• Internal Toroidal Transformer
• Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHx
• Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
EQ · dbx 231s
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.