Clavia Nord C2D
- 61-key Dual Manual Combo Organ with 2 Sets of Physical Drawbars Per Manual; Tonewheel, Vox, and Farfisa Models; and Sampled Baroque Pipe Organ
- Keyboard: 2 x 61 Medium Weighted Waterfall Keys
- 4 Organ Models: Pipe Organ, Classic Tonewheel Organ, Vox-style Continental Transistor Organ, Farfisa-style Compact Deluxe Transistor Organ.
- Master Level Control.
- 126 Program Locations.
- 2 Live Buffers.
- 20 Digitally Controlled Drawbars.
- 6 Drawbar Presets per Program Location.
- Vibrato / Chorus / Tremulant Control.
- 3-band Equalizer.
- 3 types of Speaker Simulations, including Rotary Speaker with selectable speed, slow - stop - fast; Delay with feedback and tap-tempo function; 5 Reverb algorithms.
- Stereo Headphone Output
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs
- Monitor In
- 14V RMS High Level Outputs: 11-pin Leslie Standard Connector, 1/4" Connector
- Sustain Pedal Input
- Rotor Pedal Input
- Swell Pedal Input
- MIDI In, MIDI Out
- Bass Pedal MIDI In
- Dimensions: 38.0 x 6.4 x 11.3"
- Weight: 34 lbs
Clavia Nord C2D · Organ
The 61-key Clavi Nord C2D dual manual combo organ features Nord's tonewheel organ, Vox, and Farfisa models plus a new baroque pipe organ using Nord's sampling technologies for first-class sound. To improve playability, the Clavia Nord C2D organ's keyboard has a firmer action with the solid feel of an original tonewheel organ. Take three vintage organs and a baroque pipe organ on stage anywhere, with the Clavia Nord C2D dual manual combo organ.
Clavia Nord gave the C2D dual manual combo organ a baroque pipe organ sound, making it a versatile instrument for rock organ players, but also a great organ for churches, concert and congregation halls. The Clavia Nord C2D's pipe organ has a total of 21 stops, with 9 Swell manual stops, 9 Great manual stops, and 3 bass section stops. Contrary to the Nord C2D's tonewheel organ, Farfisa, and Vox models, the pipe organ is sampled, using Nord's leading sampling technologies for real-to-life sound.
Clavia Nord improved the C2D dual manual combo organ's waterfall keyboard action, making it slightly firmer for the solid feel of an original tonewheel organ with the ultra-fast response time you expect from a Clavia Nord organ.
Clavia Nord improved the C2D's output routing capabilities with the main left and right outputs are one group, separated from the Leslie 11-pin and High Level outputs. This makes it easy to route the tonewheel organ to a rotary speaker on the 11-pin or High Level jack output. At the same time, you can route the pipe organ to the PA through the main output. Another option would be to have the transistor organs routed to a combo amplifier via one of the main outputs, and the tonewheel organ routed to a rotary speaker connected at one of the High Level outputs. The Nord C2 provides a monitor input for playing along with an MP3 or CD player without the need for an external mixer or sound system. The Clavia Nord C2D dual manual combo organ's headphone output plays back whatever is connected to this input.
To refine the sounds, Clavia Nord gave the C2D dual manual combo organ their valve-style overdrive, rotating-speaker simulation, delay, reverb, and 3-band EQ effects.
The Clavia Nord CD2 is a combo organ blending the modern and vintage sounds of a B3 tone wheel organ, a Vox Continental, a Farfisa, and a baroque pipe organ. The C2D is Nord's most versatile and incredible-sounding dual manual organ ever!
- Portable organ for organists who use drawbars as well as keys
- Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
- Left-hand preset section provides hands-on control
- Upper manual and panel tilted for easier playing
- Redesigned mechanical key-click and percussion models
- Improved rotary-speaker simulation
- Vox and Farfisa organ simulations and sampled Baroque Pipe Organ included
Organ · Clavia Nord C2D
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.