- Effects: Multi effect with an extensive range of realistic reverbs
- Mic-preamp: Microphone
- Available dynamic modules: Compressor, De-Esser, Enchancer
- Available filter modules: -
- Displays: LED-display
- Inputs and Outputs: 1x XLR mic. In: 2 XLR out
- Features: Looper
- Presets: 30 Factory and 50 User-Presets
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): Floor unit / Pedal
- Optional accesories: Boss PSA-230 power supply
- Vocal Processor Effects Pedal with 3-part Harmony, Delay, Reverb, Dynamics, Distortion, and 38-second Phrase Looper with Phantom Power
Boss VE-20 · Multi-Effects
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer is a required stompbox for any vocalist. Add cool vocal effects to your stage performance. With one stomp, the Boss VE-20 can give you lush vocal tones with reverb, delay, and 3-part harmonies. Add real-time pitch correction. Or, you can go totally special effects, including distortion, radio, and strobe. And loop your voice for cool sound-on-sound harmonies with the 38-second mono phrase looper to loop and layer phrases on the Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer. No backup singer required!
With the solid-metal construction like other Boss stompboxes, the Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer is built to last. The VE-20 is the same size as Boss Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit into existing multi-pedal Boss pedalboards and travel cases. Perform anywhere with the Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer since it runs on AC or battery power.
- Vocal processor stompbox
- Specialized effects for vocalists: Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay
- Create 3-part harmonies and layers
- Real-time pitch-correction
- Special effects including Distortion, Radio, and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds mono recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional AC adapter
Multi-Effects · Boss VE-20
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 15 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.