Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone
- Effect Type: Pitch shifter
- Technology: Digital
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Balance, Tone, Detune, Modes
- Modes: Various modes
- Switches: On / Off
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries, 9V Battery included
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,3 x 12,9 x 5,9 cm
- Weight: 0,43 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- 3 Effect Modes
- Fast Tracking
- 12 String amd Organ Style Sounds
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone · Guitar Effect
stompbox with unique, brand new sounds
MDP (Multi-Dimensional Processing) technology allows the MO-2 Multi Overtone, form the characteristic sound of each guitar by adding additional harmonics to a wide range of exceptional new sounds.
MDP technology: Multidimensional signal processing for excellent sound
Roland's innovative MDP (Multi-Dimensional Processing) technology analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and assigns each signal with the ideal effect. By carrying out various dynamic modifications to the input signal in real time, the MDP technology creates new sounds with an unprecedented expressiveness.
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Guitar Effect · Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.