Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Mixer, Tone, Dwell
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 37 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,3 x 5,9 x 12,9
- Weight: 0,43 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Recreates the tone of the legendary 1963 Fender Spring Reverb via Boss COSM technology.
- Threee Controls: Dwell, Tone and Mix.
Sounds from buttery warmth to sparkling twang.
- Cool, retro appearance.
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction.
- Power Supply: 9 volt battery or optional Boss PSA AC adapter.
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches.
- Weight: 15 oz including battery. [/list]
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb · Guitar Effect
Boss has packaged the classic rockabilly / country / blues / rocksurf music sound of the self-contained, 6K6 power valve driven Fender '63 spring reverb in the Boss FRV-1 63 Fender Reverb. A road-worthy, compact and reliable guitar reverb stompbox emulation of the 1963 Spring Reverb, complete with Dwell, Tone, and Mix controls.
The stand-alone Fender Reverb dates from before spring reverbs were built into guitar amps. The Fender Reverb has been used on thousands of recordings and countless live performances since the early 1960's, when the first version appeared on the music scene. Over the years, the Fender Reverb has proven to be incredibly versatile, being used for guitar, keyboards, vocals, accordion, electric violin, and an amazing array of other electrified instruments. Based on Boss COSM emulation technology, the Boss FRV-1 is suitable for rockabilly, country, blues, and modern styles.
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Guitar Effect · Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.