Boss ES-8 Effect Loop Switcher B-Stock
- Subcategory: Audio Looper
- Programmable switching system with 8 loops (+ one additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to get the original sound
- Unprecedented circuit flexibility with the possibility to change the order of the pedals and also to create parallel effect chains
- Built-in memory for external control parameters, e. g. Delay time for each patch to store
- Buffer can be individually switched on or off for each input and output and stored in every patch. Variable output buffer level
- Extremely reliable foot switches with noise suppression
- LCD and 7-segment LED display shows all relevant information
- 800 patch storage places support the live musician in all situations
- Completely freely adjustable pedal functions.
- Problem solver for frequently asked applications, professionally working musicians
Boss ES-8 Effect Loop Switcher B-Stock · Little Helper
What use has an effects loop switcher? many single-pedal users often only become aware of The benefits of an effect switcher when they go a little deeper into the matter. First you simply are told: "Single effects with multi-board comfort. " Each guitarist or bass player who wants to turn on more than 2 effects simultaneously but has only 2 feet, know what is at stake. The ES-8 can be organized to be setup in presets and recall them easily on foot switch. Of course, the possibility always remains to operate all effects separately. Due to the parallel connection of all effects on the ES-8, serial line loss is also prevented. So finally you can drive its effects with 100% efficiency.
Little Helper · Boss ES-8 Effect Loop Switcher B-Stock
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.