Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Tone, Attack, Sustain
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 10 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,3 x 5,9 x 12,9
- Weight: 0,43 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Compression/Sustainer Pedal for Guitar
- Smooth sustain with clarity and punch
- Balanced string response
- Level, Tone, Attack, and Sustain controls
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer · Guitar Effect
The worldwide standard
The Boss CS-3 Compressor pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals for a smooth, thick guitar sound, where the attack characteristics can be adjusted. It provides a smooth sustain without affecting the quality of the original sound. Also suitable for bass guitars. Enhanced sustain, tight control of dynamics, fatter sound all from one pedal.
Designed for outstanding low-noise performance, the Boss CS-3 compressor pedal also provides EQ for precise sonic control.
Features at a glance:
- Controls: LEVEL, TONE, ATTACK, SUSTAIN
- Current draw: 11 MA (DC9V)
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Guitar Effect · Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 17 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.