- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Remote socket
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mids, Bass, Volume, Boost Level
- Switches: Boost
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 13,34 x 5,1 x 9,53
- Weight: 0,54 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Distortion / Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Bogner Überschall · Guitar Effect
The Uberschall pedal features five discrete Class A gain stages and with diode clipping, copying circuitry of the Uberschall amplifier’s high-gain channel. This design provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in distortion pedals.
The Uberschall pedal is powered by a 9V battery or 9V effects pedal power supply. The Uberschall’s circuitry increases the voltage to a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which resembles the feel of the Uberschall amplifier’s tube design.
- Boost with volume and gain controls
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Jacks: input, output and remote
- Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold
- Premium components include: Double-sided, gold-plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold-plated relays, Carling switches
- True bypass
Guitar Effect · Bogner Überschall
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Bogner Überschall, Guitar Effect
- Bogner Pedal User Manual (pedal-manual.pdf)