- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 60 watts
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 12"
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble, ISF
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Dimensions: 686 x 510 x 250 mm
- Weight: 24,2 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 60W + 60W 2x12-inch stereo programmable guitar head amplifier
- True Valve Power control with six power valve responses: EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88
- Select from six Voice channels: Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- Manual Mode
- 3 band EQ with ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects: 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Resonance, Presence and Master Volume controls
- USB to edit and record
- GUI software supplied for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output, Built-in tuner
- Multi-function footswitch supplied separately
Blackstar ID:260TVP · Guitar Amp
Other features of the Blackstar ID:260TVP guitar combo amp include the Voice control, built-in multi-effects including 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs, MIDI Input, Resonance, Presence and Master Volume controls, MIDI Input, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output, Built-in tuner, USB connectivity to edit and record, ISF and True Valve Power.
The Blackstar ID Series is their first series of modelling amps!
Instead of being set to just the pre-amp sounds, the user can put together his dream amp from the preamp, power amp and effect modules - The Sound In Your Head!
Guitar Amp · Blackstar ID:260TVP
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.