- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Gain 1, Gain 2, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF, Level 1, Level. 2
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: Clean/OD
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 22 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 1,1 A
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 16 x 8 x 11,9
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Distortion Pedal for Electric Guitar with Clean, Overdrive, and Super High Gain Settings, High-voltage Tube Design, Enhanced Tone Shaping, and Speaker-emulated Output
- Two-channel, high-gain tube distortion pedal with tone shaping and speaker emulated output
- Cascaded gain stages provide the response and feel of a tube amp
- Infinite Shape Feature alters the tone of the gain stages for an easily customized sound
- 3-band EQ for additional tonal control
- Operates at 300V for ultra-high headroom and exceptional dynamics
- Speaker-emulated output is perfect for recording direct, or plugging into a sound system
Blackstar HT-Metal · Guitar Effect
The Blackstar HT-Metal pedal uses real tube gain stages, cascaded to give the feel and response of a real tube amplifier. It's got two channels, each with their own gain controls, so you can set up complementary tones easily. And because it works at 300V, it's got the headroom to capture the dynamics and nuances of your playing.
ISF lets you alter the character between a British flavor and an American flavor. In addition, you get a three-band EQ for more traditional tone shaping.
The HT-Metal pedal has a speaker-emulated output for direct recording or connecting directly to a sound system. With powerful gain stages and tone shaping features, the HT-Metal is really more like a high-gain preamplifier for your guitar, a solid front end for recording direct, especially in situations when you simply can't put a microphone in front of a fully-cranked metal stack.
Blackstar HT Pedals
Blackstar HT Pedal Series is a compilation of Floor pedals with a real Tube Pre-Amp which is not just a somewhat better light source, rather a real Tube Pre-Amp High Voltage circuit in the Signal path.
Guitar Effect · Blackstar HT-Metal
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 13 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.