- Subcategory: Active DI Box
- Number of channels: 1
- Ground Lift?: Yes
- Connections: Input: ¼“ jack/XLR; output XLR
- Special features: Switchable low pass filter -3 dB @ 30 kHz
- External Dimensions: 44.5 x 107 x 89 mm
- Active Direct Box with Attenuation, Phase Invert, and Ground Lift Onboard - Runs on Battery or Phantom Power
ART XDirect · DI Box
The ART XDirect features a switchable 30kHz lowpass filter that cuts out all very high-frequency interference beyond the audio range and reduces radio frequency interference before it gets into the main system.
The XDirect can be powered by an internal 9-volt battery or via phantom power at the XLR output. It senses phantom power and will automatically draw from that source.
The XDirect's input attenuator switches allow for a wide range of signal levels and the input link jack lets you tap off of your signal chain. A ground-lift switch separates the input and output signal grounds to isolate two audio systems and reduce hum and ground-loop noise.
- Single-channel active direct box
- Stylish and very compact durable aluminum chassis
- Input attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- Phase Invert switch
- Input Thru jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain
- Ground-lift switch to separate the input and output signal grounds to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
DI Box · ART XDirect
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.