ART DTI Isolation/Symmetrierer
- 2-channel Hum Eliminator with XLR, 1/4-inch, and RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Eliminates ground loop noise without affecting signal
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA phono inputs and outputs
- Passive no power required
- For studios, live sound or fixed installation
ART DTI Isolation/Symmetrierer · Splitter
The ART DTI is totally passive and uses two high-performance transformers to seperate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground loop noise. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 Ohms to 100k Ohms.
The DTI's compact black anodized all-aluminum case will stand up to years of road use. With passive circuitry there is no need for batteries or phantom power.
- Eliminates hum and ground loop noise
- Anodized aluminum case
- XLR, 1/4-inch phone and RCA inputs and outputs
- High-quality dual transformers with flat, wide frequency response
- Does not degrade audio signal
Splitter · ART DTI Isolation/Symmetrierer
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.