Ampeg SVT-7 Pro
- Technology: Hybrid
- Power at 4 ohms: 1000 watts
- Power at 8 ohms: 600 watts
- Power Range: 501 - 1000 watts
- Channels: 1
- EQ: 4 band EQ
- Connections: ¼" Jack & Speakon
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 1 x 12AX7
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Fan: Yes
- Enclosure: 19", 2U
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): (W x H x D): 39,6 x 2U x 29,2 (cm)
- Weight: 7,2 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Hybrid 1000-watt tube preamp and Class-D power amp bass head
Ampeg SVT-7 Pro · Bass Amp Head
The Ampeg founders, Everett Hull und Stanley Michael that started a business called Michaels-Hull Electronic Labs in 1946. They produced and distributed a bass pick up that had been developed by Hull. It was called Amplified Peg, short Ampeg. The Patent laid the foundation for a successful company that has always been good for a new innovation and is seen as a worldwide stage standard. In 1949 Michael left the company and Hull chose the name for the company as it is today Ampeg. He gained six US patents for amplifiers. The most notable Ampeg equipment is the SVT series (Super Valve Technology); it’s been in production since 1969 and has up to 300 watts of power.
Ampeg do of course have more to offer than the classical SVT/8x10” configuration. interestingly the transistor amps achieve the same impressive mid range sound characteristics.
Bass Amp Head · Ampeg SVT-7 Pro
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Ampeg SVT-7 Pro, Bass Amp Head
- Anleitung (sw0787-revb.pdf)