Ampeg Classic SVT-210AV
- Power: 200 watts
- Loudspeaker: Conventional
- Loudspeaker Type: Eminence
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 58 - 5 kHz
- Enclosure: Plywood
- Connections: ¼" Jack
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Great for both recording and live performances
- Cabinet weighs a mere 26 pounds
Ampeg Classic SVT-210AV · Bass Cabinet
- LF Driver: 2 x 10-inch Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 watts @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz–5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: 13" W x 24" H x 11" D
- Handling Weight: 26 lb.
The Ampeg founders, Everett Hull und Stanley Michael that started a business called Michaels-Hull Electronic Labs in 1946. They produced and distributed a bass pick up that had been developed by Hull. It was called Amplified Peg, short Ampeg. The Patent laid the foundation for a successful company that has always been good for a new innovation and is seen as a worldwide stage standard. In 1949 Michael left the company and Hull chose the name for the company as it is today Ampeg. He gained six US patents for amplifiers. The most notable Ampeg equipment is the SVT series (Super Valve Technology); it’s been in production since 1969 and has up to 300 watts of power.
Ampeg do of course have more to offer than the classical SVT/8x10” configuration. interestingly the transistor amps achieve the same impressive mid range sound characteristics.
Bass Cabinet · Ampeg Classic SVT-210AV
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.