- Subcategory: Fullrange speaker
- Design: Wedge
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Components: 12" Coax / 1"
- directional characteristic: 70 x 70
- Power amp output: 400 watts rms
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-6 dB)
- SPL ( 1w/1m): 118 dB cont.
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 121 dB
- Special Features: 16 switchable Sound-Presets
- Connections: Line in combo, Line out XLR
- Pole flange: Yes
- Flyability: No
- Enclosure: Multiplex; black finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 313 x 393 x 513 mm
- Weight: 11,8 kg
Alto SXM-112A · Active PA-Speakers
A typical use is the function as a stage monitor, but it is also suitable as a side fill, drum or keyboard monitor and as a main speaker. To support these diverse roles has the SXM112A 16 different sound presets for singers, guitarists, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
The speaker has a Class D, 400 watt bi-amp (800 watts peak) and is active. This means you only need to connect your audio and power cables, switch the speaker on and off you go. no external amplifier needed.
Active PA-Speakers · Alto SXM-112A
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.