- Effect Type: Octaver
- Technology: Analog
- True Bypass: Yes
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 6,8 x 13,3 x 5,3 cm
- Weight: 495g
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 6mA
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries
- Octave Bass Effects Pedal
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual-filter architecture
- Full-spectrum tilt EQ for clean sound
- Continuously variable multi-pole low-pass filter for octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Aguilar Octamizer · Bass Guitar Effect
The Aguila Octamizer is an analog octave pedal that features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so finding the exact tones is simple. The two discrete signal paths on this bass octave pedal have independent tone controls specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a thick synth tone.
The Aguilar Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
Bass Guitar Effect · Aguilar Octamizer
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.